HELP! Problem with Sherwood Computer Interface EXPORT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter_williams

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all - I'm having trouble trying to export my dive log with the Sherwood Computer Interface software.

I am running the latest (v2.1.0 - which was released in Jan 2010). I use a Wisdom2 computer.

When I select 'Export Dive Data' and try to export either specific dives or the entire dive log I click on "Export Dive Data' and a message pops up saying that it has been exported.

I have tried doing this as both TEXT and DL7 standard files - but for the life of me I cannot find them anywhere.

I have tried clicking on "Archive xxx" in order to try and find the files, and I have used the search function in Windows Vista - but to no avail.

I read an older post where someone was having a similar problem on an older version but his last post said that everything was fixed.

I have also reloaded the Computer Interface Software but again with no success.

Any ideas?

Your first problem is vista. I not sure were it put it in vista but in XP it's C:\Program Files\SHERWOOD\Computer Interface\Export

Yeah, I had a look in the export folder and there is no files at all.

I think you skip a step, You should have one or two folders in the export file one for the text file and one for the DL7 file. I don't know if the files are made during installation or after you export the file I arleady exported files.

This has been sorted... the Sherwood Rep was great and PM'd me with some instruction, and even went as far as getting the software engineer to contact me direct in order to fix the problem!

The software was saving the exported files into a different directory.. so if anyone has a similar problem then look in:

C:\Users\Your Login Name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program
Files\Sherwood\Computer Interface\Logs

You exported files may very well be in here..... although I must stress that this problem appeared to be specific to my computer,

Thanks again Sherwood

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom