any mantas in sharm lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buleetu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi all last year there were plenty of manta sitings in sharm in late april early may

has anyone being seeing any lately

Dove Sharm less than two weeks ago.No mantas:(

We've had manta almost resident in the Gardens recently - in the first two weeks of April they were spotted at Near, Far and Fiddle Gardens; also at Tower. One spent 30 minutes swimming around the boat ignorning anybody who swam next to it. They are spotted almost faily at the moment and with any luck, it can only get better!

C.

We've had manta almost resident in the Gardens recently - in the first two weeks of April they were spotted at Near, Far and Fiddle Gardens; also at Tower. One spent 30 minutes swimming around the boat ignorning anybody who swam next to it. They are spotted almost faily at the moment and with any luck, it can only get better!

C.

WOW! That's fantastic!

...a...

saw two yesterday - one underwater, then after we left the mooring we saw both of them feeding just inside Na'ama bay. One is about 2 metres wingspan, the other about 3. Stunning.

:D

this is manta season right?? last year in april i changed my dive from the boat to the shore one of the instructors told me i had missed out on a 50 minute dive with 2 mantas,they just sat on the bottom looking at the mantas feeding,,needless to say i was going crazy i stayed on the beech,,this time round ill be on the boat most of the time so hopefully have a better chance to see them,house reefs get a little bit boring after a while

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom