nearest diving from Orlando Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We just had to cut our trip to Cozumel short, due to illness. My partner did his OW cert dives one and two.
Next month we are going to visit my brother in Celebration, and I was wondering if we could do a day trip somewhere to finish off the OW dives... Either that or a quarry in Pennsylvania.

I was expecting someone with loads of information to have answered your question but your stuck with me. I am presuming PADI so you can get a referal to do OW check out 3 and 4 in florida but as the Orlando dive shops travel to South East coast ( Jupiter Ft Lauderdale areas ) to do those dives. You may want to pick a dive shop in Ft Lauderdale and do the dives with them direct.
Start a thread asking who you could do that with in Ft L.

depending on exactly where you are in orlando, this freshwater site is only 90 minutes drive or so: I've only been to Devil's Den once (in Feb) and a lot of OW certification dives were being conducted. It is a very interesting site, much more so than a quarry.

Florida's Pre-Historic Spring -- Devil's Den!

for ocean diving, jupiter and wpb are about as close as you'll get. From Disney, it is about a 2 hours and 15 minute drive to Jupiter, if you keep the pedal to the metal. A number of shops conduct OW training dives at the blue heron bridge in WPB. Force-E's shop is closest to blue heron bridge: my sister did a refresher course with them in December and had a good experience.

Riviera Beach Scuba Diving Center - Dive store in central Riviera Beach

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom