How is the Atmos ai?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stakanak

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking at the Aeris Atmos Ai computer. I would like to hear from owners who are happy or disappointed with the unit as it will be my first computer.

My wife has one and she loves it. Large, easy to read numbers with color coded graphs for nitrogen loading or PPO2, since you can use nitrox with it. Being AI it has all those features too. She has the quick disconnect feature which is nice to take your computer back to the room on vacation or to download it into your computer, if you like to do that? You can change the battery by yourself too. Good computer.

Yea. It's the same computer as the Oceanic Pro Plus 2. The only difference is the shape of the case.

Terrific computer. It'll last you a long time.

I've done almost all of my 110 dives with an Atmos AI and I really like it. Easy to read display, easy to understand graphs, simple logbook mode, nitrox compatible, lots of user-changeable settings and quick disconnect available. If you use it a lot and scratch the lens shield you can simply buy a new one, and as greylion mentioned, you can change the battery by yourself. The only thing I would like is if Aeris offered the hose in different lengths, but that could probably be fixed by simply putting a quick disconnect kit on whatever length HP hose you want (but don't quote me on that :wink: )

i bought my AI in 06/03 and have over 800 dives on it and it's replacement, including 2 dives today. i sent it back to AERIS on 03/08(divemaster in PNG dropped a full tank on the computer) and for $50, replaced it with a brand new AI. the AI computer and AERIS support for it's products are simply terrific.

reefman
key largo

Looking at the Aeris Atmos Ai computer. I would like to hear from owners who are happy or disappointed with the unit as it will be my first computer.

Hi, in collaboration with Aeris we have developed the Atmos AI Online Specialty Class; lots of videos that show the Atmos AI in action.

See SB post.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom