Scubapro Spectra Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paleface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anybody use this mask and how does it do for you? I just picked one up,but have not had the chance to dive it. It sealed around my face the best out of several masks. The big thing is the skirt is short under the nose there for it seals with the edge of the skirt and I was wondering if this would get uncomfortable after a while under water. Thanks for any help. Keith

I just bought the. Spectra Mini but have yet to use it. My face is on the small side and it fit my face the best after several others I tried at my LDS. Let me know if it works well for you. I'm looking to get the matching Spectra snorkel as well... Do you have any experience with it?

Masks are a very personal thing and differs according to face profile. You will not really know until you put it through its paces. If it feels comfortable and follows the general profile of your face, you should be fine. The SP masks are high quality with a very soft skirt. Did you get clear or black?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom