RIP WetNotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil

Contributor
Reaction score
If any of you happen to find my wetnotes, I'd like them back. I assure you they will not work for you, as they are coated with a special substance to keep them from outside use.

Failure to comply will result in many wet noodle lashings.

Oh and if they happen to be choking marine life, well, let's just call it darwinism and a win for the wormster.

How to identify: They are yellow, have some pages in them, and a few deco plans.

I'm serious about this. Give it back.

You might want to mention where you lost them LOL . . . and the fact that they contain SUPER SECRET deco plans . . . we paid a lot of money for those plans from Lesley :rofl3:

Oh yeah. I lost them some where in the Atlantic. They were last seen drifting neutrally NORTH at about 24'.

I waved goodbye and swam to the boat. By my amazing math skills, they are most likely at the Sea Emperor.

Oh and don't even think of trying to follow those deco plans. You can't learn to deco from wetnotes. If you get bent, it is your own fault.

Gonna try to get out to the outer banks or Jersey in the next couple months. If I find em I will use the plane ticket to Florida you will send me to personally deliver them. Would not want them to fall into the wrong hands. I will gladly accept the risk to courier them to you.

If any of you happen to find my wetnotes, I'd like them back. I assure you they will not work for you, as they are coated with a special substance to keep them from outside use.

Failure to comply will result in many wet noodle lashings.

Oh and if they happen to be choking marine life, well, let's just call it darwinism and a win for the wormster.

How to identify: They are yellow, have some pages in them, and a few deco plans.

I'm serious about this. Give it back.

....wow, I really thought more people would have been put off by this supposed "special substance" protecting the notes. in fact, its probably the same things thats killing the marine life. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom