what and where and when in the Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samaka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everybody!

I'm currently working on the "Yearly Cycle" page on my website and I would like to get as much input from as many people as possible, or at least people like yourself that might have something to contribute with.

Have a look at RED SEA YEAR - TIME TABLE and let me know if you have any ideas and of course I'll mace a special "Credit Section" so everyone gets to know who's been helpng me with info.

Cheers
Anders

Hey Mate! Thanks a lot!

However, the dugong in Marsa Abu Dabab can hardly be called residence anymore. It comes in once in a blue moon. It's been more than 1 1/2 months since they saw it and the visits are getting more and more rare, unfortunately. I guess I can't blame him. If I had that sort of experience every time I was having dinner I would probably change restaurant as well...

...a...

Yes actually I have... Interesting you should ask. Have you as well?

When I first came out here in 1999 we saw one here and there over the first few years. Now we find new ones all the time and they stay for long time in the same places.

Where are you located?

...a...

Back
Top Bottom