Canon G-9, Ikelite housing and extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john davis scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This listing is an Ikelite underwater housing #6147.09 which is made for the compact Cannon G-9 camera which goes in it.
The camera actually has an underwater setting which is very useful.

The package includes an extra flat port and

an Epoque DCL-20 wide angle lens with

an Ikelite UR/Pro External 3.6” Color Filter;

and a padded Camera bag.

and of course, the Canon G-9 and

Ikelite #6147.09 underwater housing

I have only used this set up on 2 dive trips-one to the Bahamas and one to the Turks & Caicos Islands, and the housing has been in the water for less than 30 hours, so it and the camera are in brand new condition. I have shot beautiful underwater still shots with this rig. I’m happy to send some of the shots that have been taken with this set up if you wish to see the quality. It’s easy to learn to shot with, and very travel friendly (low weight and small). $995/ best offer is the price on this package.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 001.JPG
    Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 001.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 004.JPG
    Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 004.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 83
  • Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 005.JPG
    Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 005.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 009.JPG
    Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 009.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 010.JPG
    Ikelite Housing for Cannon G-9 and Case 010.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 74
I am very interested in this set up. But I have a few questions. Where are you located? How much would shipping cost? Paypal? Why are you getting rid of this set up?

THanks

mkendra,
What is RRP? The camera has an internal flash which you usually don't use underwater. There is no external flash with it but you can buy one from Ikelite.

lionsfan010,
We are in Chattanooga, TN. The box weighs about 15-20lbs with all the packing material. If we ship ground it's about $26.00, 2 day priority is about $60.00. I do have paypal but would rather get a certified or bank check. I'm a dive instuctor and have had many different camera set ups. In this case I am getting rid of both a still camera and a video camera and thier housings and am going to a much more expensive dSLR system to mimimize what I take on dive trips. This camera and housing by themselves are easy to carry and shoot great pictures, but taking a video camera and housing along with this, which I have done in the past, is too much of a hassle for a guy who's not getting any younger. The video camera and housing which I am also selling adds a lot of weight and bulk to take on an airplane.

Thanks very much for your interest.

I may be interested in the Canon Ikelite set up. Could I see some photos? Is it possible to email you?

Carol

Carol,
Forgive me for being slow getting back to you--some days I don't check my messages. I would be happy to share photos with you. Can you give me your email address, so I can send them? My email is john@jmdgroupllc.com. You are welcome to call my cell at 423-618-8111 if you want to ask questions about this equipment. Thanks for your interest.
John Davis, PADI MSDT

SOLD IT All - sorry for those who did not buy as it was an execellent set up in as new condition. Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom