A bright spot on a sad day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Well friends after slowing down and deciding to read something to take my mind off the days events.

The current October issue of Dive Training was on page 118 and I know this person who asked the question. I'm sure that the missprint of his name won't bother him that much Regan pronounced RE-gan, not ray-gun asked the question but Megan was the respondent. His name in print in a dive magazine.

From Regan

My sister has been told by her doctor that she will be the proud mother of twins, one girl and the other was hidding to well to tell.

Just a side note, the day that I was on my Altitude dives, I came home to read a note on my door saying go to the hospital Macy, age 16 months, my only neice had drowned, in a bucket of water..so this pregnacy unexpected as it was, stress can counter BC pills, The whole family is very excited..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom