SR1 Servicing - How often?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jac_3232

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How often does Sherwood recommend servicing the SR1? The Sherwood dealer I bought my SR1 from told me every 2 years was Sherwood's recomendation. I would like to get mine serviced every year like I did my Blizzard. I don't feel comfortable leaving it for that length of time, especially while doing some salt water dives.

All parts are covered under warranty, I would just be responsible for the labour?

Thanks.

My understanding is that the first year it's just a bench check that tests performance and visually inspects the unit. I assume o-rings would be replaced if needed. Full service every opposite year.

The SR1 needs to inspected every year and serviced every 2 years. The parts would be supplied at no charge but if there is a labor charge, the owner would be responsible for that. This is for the original owner that purchased the unit from an authorized dealer.

Safe diving,
Sherwood Scuba

Back
Top Bottom