Attention UWATEC computer users, specifically Smart TEC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonic04GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
EDIT: Disregard, I'm sending the unit back due to bubbles under the LCD screen.

What Microbubble level do you use? I just picked up the Smart TEC And have not dived with it yet.

Level 0 is their well known algorithm which just shows a no-stop time with no level stops. 5 being the highest protection with level stops like a deco phase. Not sure how much that takes off my no-stop bottom time though since I have to account for safety stops. How much of an issue are microbubbles during recreational diving up to around 100ft using Level 0?

My buddy has a basic computer without many adjustments and of course we will abide by the most conservative reading, whichever has the least amount of bottom time left. Any issues with him doing the level stops with me as long as he keeps an eye on his no stop time? I assume I would be the first to start the ascent due to the added deco stops.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom