Ikelite System for Nikon D300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AssuredDisaster

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've only used this for a few dives as the water here is pretty murky and I've been too busy to use it.

Now I believe that it will be a few years before I can do much diving as life circumstances have intervened. I think that it would be better to just sell the rig.

D300 housing and spare parts
8 inch dome port and spare O rings
two dome adaptors for use with the Nikon 10.5 and the Sigma 10-20
Two DS160 Strobes, arms, and 1 smart charger
Pelican case to fit the kit
Single sync cable
Dual sync cable
Lots of spare o-rings.

Askin $3,500 +shipping for the kit but would be willing to part out.

Accept Paypal, cash, or check, but I'd really prefer one of the others.

I live in Colorado. Everything is in good condition.

Will this housing fit a Nikon D-200 and are you open offers if it does.

Hello everyone. Thank you for looking. Unfortunately, I was unable to log in for some time, and then left the country. Since I will be unable to actually ship anything until I return, perhaps around August, I really can't sell anything at present. When I have a definate date of return, I will relist the item. Interested parties will be able to line up a sale so that I can ship it upon my return.

Perhaps the admins will change the title of the post to "WITHDRAWN" or something to that effect.

In response to Mr Brown however, I am unable to answer your question. My advice to you would be to contact Ikelite directly and ask them. I do not own a D200 to compare camera control locations, and thus, I do not know if controls line up correctly. It is possible that some basic functions might still work, but then again, it is possible the world might end next Tuesday.

Apologies to anyone kept waiting for my responses.

Happy diving!

Hello,

Am interested in just the Housing for D300 and spare parts. Please let me know if you can do that. Please let me know if you can ship it in the near future.

Thanks
Shrirama

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom