Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey All!
It's time to start planning the Annual Venice Beach Bash! Due to other SB events, we needed to schedule it a couple weeks earlier. Jamie of Aristakat has again volunteered to ferry us back and forth to the boneyard for a one tank/hour dive. This is Jamie's way of saying Thank You to all the wonderful SB'rs who have used his services. And for us to show our appreciation of him and his crew volunteering, there will be a tip jar.

There are three trips scheduled, max 6 divers. the times are approximate..
Looking to seeing everybody again this year! Please post what you will be bringing. We need foods that do not wilt/melt in the sun, munchies, drinks, paper products, clean up crew, tables, shade...and anything else you think will make this annual event a success.
Alhambra Street, at the end.

I will be bringing my kayak too. Anybody else?

9:00
Me :)
Hermit Crab
Cbulla
Kbulla
Dennis
Roxanne

10:30
Brian
Son In Law
Mark
Chad
ScubaBill
ScubaBill's Dive Buddy

Noon
mselenaous
Netdoc
rgiles
CMOST
Reef Haven
Reef Haven's Son

BOATS ARE FULL!!!
Though there may be last minute cancellations. I will add you in order of request.

KBeck Sandwich rings. Worked well last year with everybody donating)
MontanaFL: Cabana and extra chairs

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put me and my son-in-law on the 2nd boat.

Thanks
Brian

We can bring the cabana and what ever else you need. Just let us know. Also, is anyone staying the night Friday or is everyone driving in the AM?

Last edited:
As Chad mentioned above please put the two of us down for the 10:30 am boat. Please let us know what we can bring. The cabana will be there and any extra chairs we have. Jenny - I am bring a large bottle of Malibu and pineapple juice. :drunks:

He asked about Friday but I am now thinking of driving down on Saturday morning but staying Saturday night. Anyone thinking of doing the same?

This will most likely be my first REAL saltwater dive. I cant wait.

As Chad mentioned above please put the two of us down for the 10:30 am boat. Please let us know what we can bring. The cabana will be there and any extra chairs we have. Jenny - I am bring a large bottle of Malibu and pineapple juice. :drunks:

He asked about Friday but I am now thinking of driving down on Saturday morning but staying Saturday night. Anyone thinking of doing the same?

This will most likely be my first REAL saltwater dive. I cant wait.

HAHA Mark. There is no drinking on the beach.

Count us on whichever boat has space.
me, Netdoc, and rgiles

Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to try fossil hunting.

Jenny, could you please update the list with the RSVPs?

We can bring the cabana and what ever else you need. Just let us know. Also, is anyone staying the night Friday or is everyone driving in the AM?

If we can make it, we'll probably head over late on Friday and stay somewhere cheap, like the Motel 6. Then pick up our culinary contributions at the grocery Saturday morning, before hitting the beach.

It's just too long a drive to do the round-trip all in one day, especially after having fun in the sun all day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom