Inexpensive Key West Accomodations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a friend who has purchased a 1998 47' Gibson HouseBoat. It is in beautiful condition and has a Double bed in the aft and a pair of singles up front. A full shower/head and a 1/2 bath. Full Kitchen, A/C, Entertainment system (cable included) and living area plus a huge upper deck with bimini and grill.
Idea he has is to rent it out throughout the year for $100/ night! 3 Night minimum
It will be kept at the dock, this isn't meant for joy rides or any off dock excursions, just living quarters.
If anyone has interest, please pm me. This is a great deal for Key West and it includes daily housekeeping, towels and linens for the beds. You can sleep 4 comfortably and probably up to 6 if needed.
deposit will be needed and it is on a first come basis (cash only!)
Ability to raft off your boat for an additional charge (minimal).
The Marina has full service fuel, restaurant, bar and bait/tackle store.
I have already rented it for a week this year for family coming into town. I'll post photos as soon as I can.
Again, he just acquired this, so slots are open and will fill fast!!

Cool!
I stayed at the floating hotel about 10-12 years ago in Marathon on a houseboat.
I do not think I have ever slept better.
Photos are eagerly awaited.

Chug
Likes to sleep on boats.

Parking is free and there is plenty of it. The boat is approx 75' from the parking lot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom