Nikon D200 with Nexus D200 Housing and extras, near mint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Nikon D200 with MB-D200 Battery Pack
Nexus Housing for D200
Nexus PC-R-3 Flat Port
12-24 zoom gear
105 manual focus gear
60 manual focus gear
60 aperture gear
60 manual/AF gear
Original documentation and accessories
Everything in excellent to near mint condition
$2300 for complete package

Dude, nice setup.

I'm a little iffy at buying online . . . will you post the serial number, please, of the body and lenses? Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks - I'm considering the D200, if my scuba budget doesn't eat all my toy budget . . .

Will you sell the body alone?

Thanks for that Jax, I understand. First, go to Flickr: Ridlon's Photostream and look under the set Gear for Sale. There, you will find pics of all the items listed. Also, pls check out our website at Best Scuba Diving Vacations & Dive Trips | Overseas Adventure Travel Company. You'll see that we are legit. Lastly, serial numbers:
D200: 3006792
60:3066729
105:3396839
50:295447
35/80:4609308
tc210:435592

What are you interested in? Thanks.

I would sell the lenses separately but prefer to sell the body with the housing. Thanks.

Just wondering, do you still have the housing and the ports? I saw them on ebay and send you a message with an offer, but I don't know if you ever got to see it or if it was filtered out as spam. Please let me know if you have any of these items left.

Back
Top Bottom