Red Sea in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrrworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any opinions about diving in the Red Sea in June? Is this a good time of year to go? Is it the worst time to go?

Thanks

Michael

Any opinions about diving in the Red Sea in June? Is this a good time of year to go? Is it the worst time to go?

Thanks

Michael

Check out WELCOME TO AZIAB, the website of a regular poster here who knows a fair about about diving in the red sea. It has a seasonal guide to wildlife which is pretty helpful.

Red Sea Shadow also knows a lot.

I've dived in June several times and haven't been disappointed - I reckon it's a great time to dive there. Although it's always a good time to dive in the Red Sea.

Where you thinking of going and what kind of stuff interests you? (macro, pelagic, wrecks, topography, etc.)?

J

Thanks

Michael

June is excellent month. I would definitely suggest as far down south as Daedalus, Rocky, Zabargad, St. John's Loads of good stuff and of course the hammerheads on Daedalus is a Fantabulous experience.

...a...

Check out WELCOME TO AZIAB, the website of a regular poster here who knows a fair about about diving in the red sea. It has a seasonal guide to wildlife which is pretty helpful.

Red Sea Shadow also knows a lot.

I've dived in June several times and haven't been disappointed - I reckon it's a great time to dive there. Although it's always a good time to dive in the Red Sea.

Where you thinking of going and what kind of stuff interests you? (macro, pelagic, wrecks, topography, etc.)?

J

Thanks for the nice words ;o)

...a...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom