Alrighty pardners...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladydiver

Founder
Reaction score
get out the 10 gallon hats and the boots with spurs, and welcome TexasMike as our newest moderator.

Congratulations Mike!

Thanks Kate (and the others that will be chiming in....)

This is a great honor (and responsibility) and I look forward to helping as regulator.

Thanks to LD & KN for your trust.....What a suprise for JoeWR when he comes back!!! <<evil chuckle>>

Whooohooo, Texas is taking over!!!.....Uh I mean, congratulations Mike.

You know you're a Red Neck Regulator when...

You delete your OWN message...
'cause there weren't enough references to Texa$ in it!

You end each and every one of your posts...
With "Well that’s how WE do it over here in the Lone Star State, which is KNOWN for producing superior regulators!"

Now that you are a big cheese, you are startin' to wonder...
If your sister will finally go out with you!

You go out partying...
Celebrating that raise you think you're gettin' with this job!

You actually believed :royal: ...
When he said it would only take an hour a week!

Congrats man, I think I can speak for the rest, that we feel the ScubaBoard is a lot safer with you around... hey, hey, show us that quick draw of yours again...

:tease:

My hats off to you Mike....

Not so much because I am tipping my hat to your newfound power but because it is really hard to dive in a cowboy hat. The brim acts too much like dive planes and keeps pushin my head down....

Anyway,

Congrats!

Congratulations hun...you earned it...just dont be too hard on us non-texas groups!!!!

Mike congrats on your new found fame and stardom.

Now that you sit at the right hand of :royal: do we now bow in your presence ?? Or are you collecting a surtax ??

Butch :peace:

Back
Top Bottom