Two Canon A570IS, Canon and Ikelite sets for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
I will post photos later if there is any interest.

Canon A570IS, box, papers, manuals with Ikelite heavy duty housing with box and Ikelite single handle tray and Ikelite short and long ball head possibly including Inon strobe adapter in 100% perfect, fully functional guaranteed condition, ready to go and take pictures. Includes a set of batteries, no card. $350

Canon A570IS, box, papers, manuals with Canon DC12 housing with box and manual and includes Inon single handle tray and Inon AD lens/strobe mounting kit. Again, 100% fully functional guaranteed condition, ready to go and take pictures. Includes a set of batteries, no card. $300

Selling as a set (both rigs) for $575

I will pay the shipping insurance domestic. Prefer selling domestic, keep in mind overseas shipping can be highly variable but if you really want them in Nepal, I would try.

Guarantee: that when you receive it that if you open the shipping box and look at it and it is not exactly as I stated, put it right back in the box and send it back and I will return your money including shipping (domestic). However, if you use it, modify it, put it in a hot tub for testing, take it on a dive trip or otherwise damage it or render it's condition :no:from the near perfect I am sending it in, then it is yours.

Note: I love these cameras and they shoot superbly but I cannot justify owning now five underwater cameras including my new S90 rig so if these sell, fine, if not I guess I keep them or run them on eBay but thought I would let y'all take a look first. These are nice sets, really nice, essentially like new and this from a person who is an extremely picky person to the nth degree.

PM me if there is any interest, comments, haggling, whining :eyebrow: etc

N

OK, I will post some photos of both tonight. Be looking. They are very nice, I don't have no junk.

N

I see they use AA batteries. how long does a charge last (I often make 2-3 hour dives)

Also, do you have a site where I can see some pictures taken with the setups?

Thanks

I gotta go mow the grass, like I said, I will put some photos showing the outfits and their other stuff that comes with them but here are a few photos taken with these. The Canon A570IS is an excellent camera with full manual control, sharp lens, can use the CDHK RAW hack and is just a great, fun little camera. The AA batteries are no problem, they will come with a set of Duracell "Pre-Charged" batteries which are re-branded Sanyo Eneloops. Battery life is highly dependent upon strobe usage and set etc. I have made two and three dives with both cameras and shot till I dropped. Yeah, you can run the batteries dead if you shoot with a scatter gun approach everything that swims by, lol.

IMG_1384_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1288_edited-1-1.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1383_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1487_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1489-1.jpg

N

I'm interested as well, I'd love to see a picture of the setups.

Here are some photos of the rigs. The Ikelite set has the Inon Clear System shield over the flash, it peels off if you want. Both cameras also have the Inon "black" sticker on the lens chrome surround to prevent reflections in the port. Both sets are complete and ready ready to go with manuals, bits and pieces that were included plus each rig comes with a new sets of batteries that I highly recommend for best performance, Duracell Pre-Charged rechargeable cells.

The Ikelite housing set:

DSCF0015.jpg

The Canon housing set:

DSCF0014.jpg

Both sets are rigged and ready for Inon strobes such as the S2000 or D2000, others types can be used but the optical connectors would be your problem.

PM if you have questions. I am kinda not really wanting to sell these but she who is my boss has thought I should and I guess I agree as long as they go to a good home.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom