Recreational Affordable scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think much of it. The price is low but then it is only rated to 65 ft. If you're gonna put that much money into something, put in a bit more and get a better model.

Seems like a gimmick to me...only rated to 65'...why? I hope you don't drop it or lose it or something....

Lead_carrier once bubbled...
I don't think much of it. The price is low but then it is only rated to 65 ft. If you're gonna put that much money into something, put in a bit more and get a better model.

I definately see your point. I use other types of scooters, but then again, I don't scooter on recreational dives. What scooters are available for the "under $1500" range that work for a basic OW diver? I'm doing some research into the idea and I can't really find anything that compares in a similar price range.

Divesherpa once bubbled...

I definately see your point. I use other types of scooters, but then again, I don't scooter on recreational dives. What scooters are available for the "under $1500" range that work for a basic OW diver? I'm doing some research into the idea and I can't really find anything that compares in a similar price range.
That's what I was looking at.. Hard to get new for under $1500 though..

Hasn't been out long enough to hear feedback on it. But, it sounds like a neat deal for fun. If you need a dpv for a specific type of diving, I don't think I'd look that way, but just to goof around on...

cool!

I agree with your point about the used Mako's and Tekna's as I have used both.

I am very happy about the fact that someone has come out with a scooter for under $400 (including shipping and batteries) that will work for the OW community. This type of dpv can only help out technical diving scooters of the future.

Does anyone have any experience with this scooter?

Back
Top Bottom