Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Atomic split fins

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other split fin

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm just curious as to what fins people are actually using.
Please take time to fill out the poll and enter which fin you use the most, even if you own several different types and use them all.
I'm sure I left somebody's favorite fin out but they only allow for twelve options.

Thanks

I use Riffe longblades MOST, but I free dive more than scuba nowadays. For scuba I usually use Mares Quattros.

I forgot about long blade fins. Although I do use freedive fins, they aren't the fin I use most for scuba. If someone uses long blades mostly to scuba dive with just check "other paddle fin" then post something about it.
I'm curious.
I guess that could apply to vintage fins like duck feet, vikings, aqualung copy of Voits, etc.

Whichever you use the most.

Love my Quattros

Tusa Imprex TriEx were the first fins for me and my wife. Got a hold of a pair of Jet Fins which ended up too small for me and gave them to my wife. Ordered a set of XL's for me and we both like the jets much better.

Up until tonight, I dove the Quattros.....tonight was the first time underwater with my new drysuit for which I was forced to buy Jets.....their pockets size was the only fin offered that fit my drysuit boot. My Quattros will remain a warm water OR wetsuit fin for me.

Force Fin Tan Deltas and Force Fin Launch Pads set up for a split Config.

Scubapro Jet Fins, I just keep coming back. The Farralon Farrafin made in the 1980's, which had the first spring heel strap, was the only set of fins I kept until they wore completely out. I would switch back in a New York second if they were still available.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom