My mac does not LOVE my Luna (Jtrak) Like I do...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEVITA

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Yikes! Love my Luna-and I love my Mac...They don't seem to like each other. I have UWATEC IrDa--no problem there-connects fine...I am running JTrak (not the greatest) BUT I cannot input owner information into my computer..I get an error message "DC Not Supported"...Any suggestions? There are really no instructions only icons on the software screens. Not even sure if I am clicking on the correct icon.

Ever consider running parallels or other emulator to run windows on your mac? I use bootcamp to run windows programs on my mac for work that can't get otherwise. Works fine.

Oh god forget it! Just go buy a cheap Dell...it will NEVER work on parrells..I'm a MAC guy and went nuts trying to make it work!!!

Don't you dare buy a Dell! LOL I'm running Windows XP on Bootcamp and it works just great! You might want to take a look at SmarTrak, it's a better program than JTrack.

I agree with mmitchell. Why not use the smart trak. Much better suited to the Luna. I first installed the Itrak by mistake, but once I got the Smart trak going it is truely fantastic. I also use an irda from "fleabay" for £3.50 and it works great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom