Looking for a Fundies level diver who wants to go dive the Mexican cenote caverns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just can’t resist the temptation anymore! So I’m heading down to Mexico pretty soon for a recreational level preview of the Cenote Caverns with the GUE guides at Zero Gravity. This is a top notch guided tour & Fundies pass is a prerequisite.

I’m looking for a partner. As a shared experience, the diving will be a bit less expensive and certainly more fun. I’ve been chatting with ZG and it doesn’t appear that the trip needs to cost a fortune. Dates and details are flexible, but I’d like to go soon. Shoot me a PM if you are intrigued and would like to hear more.

Also-- thoughts, ideas & advice are appreciated, but there is no need to mention other guides or shops because my Fundies instructor kindly provided a direct connection with ZG :)!

Thanks!

Thanks for the interest. I've found a partner and we've booked the trip ;-)!

Kathy - I'm so envious. Have a fantastic time. You will fall in love with the cenotes!!!!!!!

Oh, glad you found a buddy!

Don't do it Kathy!! There are evil germs in those Cenotes!

Kathy,

All I will see is that pictures are mandatory. And Have Fun!!

Peace,
Greg

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom