need new fins??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cchuckie51

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i am thinking of replacing my old mares there 18yrs old
i was diving dutch springs last week and i just couldn't keep up with the other guys
now was looking at the aries makos?
any one with good knowledge of fins please fill me in
i don't want to break the bank
but i feel i do need new ones to upgrade to faster easier stride in the water
:confused::confused::confused:

See if you can swap fins for a dive with one of your buddies. First, that will determine if it is you or your fins. Second, you get a chance to see if you like or dislike a candidate due to your ergonomics, preferences, and swimming style. Both of you may find something you like better.

i am thinking of replacing my old mares there 18yrs old
i was diving dutch springs last week and i just couldn't keep up with the other guys
now was looking at the aries makos?
any one with good knowledge of fins please fill me in
i don't want to break the bank
but i feel i do need new ones to upgrade to faster easier stride in the water
:confused::confused::confused:

...could part of the problem be the fact that not only are the fins 18 yrs old, you're 18 years older too?

Depending on what your diving with your preference. Turtles, Jet's are great fins. I dive the turtles my G/F uses Jets.

:confused::confused:
I KNOW IAM NOT 18 BUT THE GUYS I WAS WITH DIDN'T SEEM THAT MUCH YOUNGER
I REALLY THINK THAT THE THE NEW FINS HAVE BETTER PERFORMANCE THEN WHAT I BOUGHT 18 YRS AGO AND BEING AN OLDER PERSON THAT IT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING TO HAVE SOME THING THAT HELPS MY DIVING FASTER AND SAFER AS WELL AS MORE ENJOYABLE?
RIGHT

I DID CHECK OUT THAT PAGE AND THIS IS WHY I ASKED ABOUT THE MAKOS IT HAD A REALLY GOOD SCORE AND CAN FIND THESE FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE
DOES ANY ONE HAVE THESE?:confused:

ANY ONE HAVE MARES QUATTROS?:shakehead::shakehead:

I do. I like them alot, and I suggest them to anyone who doesn't like my current favs: Scubapro Jets

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom