Seatool XTi housing, Canon XTi bodies, FIX LED48, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saudio

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Underwater Photographers:

I’m selling my DSLR housing system and related parts. All of the gear is in very good to excellent cosmetic condition, and in perfect mechanical condition. The housing itself was given a complete service, including replacement of all control o-rings, 3 months ago by Reef Photo. This is a great opportunity to move into a serious DSLR camera system for a bargain price.

Here is a photo of all the gear together:

IMG_1952.jpg

Following is a list of the housing components I have for sale, followed by the price I paid for each part. If you purchase the housing and at least one port, I will sell you that package and whatever other accessories I have listed for one-half of the price I paid. I will separate out the package upon request, but the prices for individual pieces would be negotiated per item.

Seatool Housing for Canon XTi. $2300.00
Optical Glass Dome Port for Tokina 10-17mm $1299.00
Optical Flat Port for Canon 18-55 zoom and Canon 60mm macro $500.00
67 MM adapter (fits on flat port and allows attachment of any 67 MM lens) $50.00
Zoom gears for Canon 60mm Macro, Canon 18-55 zoom, and Tokina 10-17 zoom $129.00 X3

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

In addition, I have two Canon XTi bodies, both in excellent condition. One has several thousand actuations, one only a few. For the nearly new camera, I’m asking $350.00, for the other $300.00

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

Also, I have these three items along with my asking price:
FIX LED48 focus light $125.00
ULCS Tray and padded handle, fits the Seatool housing $70
67 MM Lens Caddy for ULCS arms (store your diopters safely and in easy reach) $50.00

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

ulcs_tr_d.jpg

ulcs_tr_dhb.jpg

ino.67.2.jpg

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have about this equipment.

saudio AT earthlink.net (replace AT with @)

Happy Shooting!

The FIX LED48, the lens caddy, and one of the bodies is now gone.

Thanks!

Still have the housing, both ports, and the tray. No reasonable offer refused. Need to sell this thing.

Back
Top Bottom