Dive Op and Hotel in Aqaba, Jordan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flsusi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be spending a few weeks in Amman for business, and would like to take a weekend trip to Aqaba to dive

can anyone recommend a dive op and hotel in the area??

thanks!!!

Hi flsusi,
check the Royal Dive Centre Royal Diving Club & Coral Bay Hotel & Resort outside of the city. Another dive center is SeaStar Water Sports - Your Ultimate Diving Experience in Aqaba, Jordan! located at the Al-Cazar Hotel downtown.

You may look at the Aqaba Hotels - Jordan Hotels - Jordan Sinai Hotels & Tours for a high-level hotel or at the official tourist office Aqaba. I experienced as well, that local managed simple hotels are clean, and cheap. Take care not to have a noisy family-clan in the next room.
Cheers
Rembert

We just returned from Jordan - a week ago. We dived with Seastar but they are no longer in the Alcazar. Instead they are working with the Captain's hotel, just about opposite. We stayed at the Alcazar a few years back and I think the Captain's is better. Anyway, the diving is well worth the short flight down from Amman. Hop eyou enjoy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom