Bedouin Moon - Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krazyklaws

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,

Does anyone know if the Bedouin Moon provide beach towels and hair dryers in the rooms?

I'm on a mission to reduce our luggage weight!

Many thanks,

Karen.

That was my first thought, but I can't seem to find an email address for them.

A hotel without towels? I'd hope they provide them?! I was looking at the same hotel and I don't travel with bath towels.

Better go for a 3 or 4 star and be happy :)

Towels cost about 2 euros on the sea front anyway. I certainly wouldn't bring towels.

Then again i wouldnt bring a hair drier either.

Lord Melch - Thanks, very helpful - will drop them a line.

I wish everyone else was as helpful. Talk about snippy :-(

Glad I could help. BTW I don't know who you are flying with, but IMHO it's worth paying (say with Easyjet) the extra Sports Allowance - which gives you up to 50k in 2 bags, then don't worry about the weight.
Another tip is say with Thompson take a Dive Card, as they have given me extra allowance on producal..(check with your airline)

Re towels, I havn't stayed at the B.Moon but been there - and to Reef which is part of the same setup many times. Very nice setup, well organised, a short walf from town.

They have a stack of towels by the rather nice pool (think relaxing as sun goes down setup high so cracking view) and bar so I would think in the hotel, no problem.
Nice house reef also :D

Last edited:
I know the hotel very well. The hotel provides towels within the rooms, as well as beach towels to get used around the pool area. They don't however provide hairdryers in the rooms. I think now all of the rooms at the hotel have had new bathrooms put in, and air con in most, the rooms without have fans.

Attached to the Bedouin Moon hotel is Reef 2000 dive centre, and they can be found either on Reef2000 (dot)com or on Facebook listed as Reef 2000 Dive Club Dahab. They are situated just outside the town, but then Dahab is quite a small place and so everywhere is either within walking distance, or a very short taxi ride away....

Dahab is a big dive/windsurf community, retaining a very hippy feel, and so it's not uncommon to find people still in very casual clothing late into the night....

Krazyklaws,

Dahab provides natural Hairdrying in the form of wonderful warm wind all day long most every day :D
Enjoy your trip to Dahab.

Back
Top Bottom