latest red sea news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More people should read Samaka's updates - he does a superb job for the Red Sea. Not just saying that is cos I have helped out a tiny wee bit!!

One thing is for sure - it might be mating season for the turtles and the octopuses and the sharks but it is not mating season for Mr. Crowley. Any single ladies out there care to help!? Haha!

Cheers - and enjoy your time here

C.

More people should read Samaka's updates - he does a superb job for the Red Sea. Not just saying that is cos I have helped out a tiny wee bit!!

Thanks for the kind words - and your help was not just a tiny wee bit... feel free to send more though ;o)

One thing is for sure - it might be mating season for the turtles and the octopuses and the sharks but it is not mating season for Mr. Crowley. Any single ladies out there care to help!? Haha!

Cheers - and enjoy your time here

C.

Well now that we have Mr Crowley's reproduction time table lets see what we can do. I'll keep my eye out for a mermaid for you

...a...

Back
Top Bottom