Housing for Canon 20d or 5d mrkII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourseventeen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for a somewhat affordable housing for a Canon 20d or 5D mrkII. Must be name brand high end housing...no junk. I want to start piecing together a camera rig for u/w photo.

I have an underwater rig for a canon but it is for the rebel eos. I am trying to sell it on craigslist. If interested check out my post. The unit is darn near brand new and worked great.
mobile.craigslist.org/pho/1731741851.html
Jeff

Fourseventeen, I have a complete Canon 20D, Ikelite housing set up, minus strobes. Set up includes 20D camera body with all original Canon software included in original box, battery charger and new extra battery; Ikelite housing with TTL capability; (1) Ikelite single TTL sync chord with Ikelite connectors; (1) Ikelite dual TTL sync chord with Ikelite connectors; (2) Ikelite strobe arms; (1) auto/manual focus port for Canon macro 100mm f2.8 USM lens (1) 8" dome port, Aquatica converted by Ikelite to fit their housings, used with Canon EF-S 10-22mm, but great with any wide angle lens.

Asking $1,500.00 for everything, or best offer, plus shipping.

Russ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom