GUE Fundies in the NE - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redstrom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey,

Signed up for GUE Fundamentals with Ed Hayes tentatively scheduled for June 11,12,13 and 19,20 in Brownstone, CT or possibly Dutch Springs in PA. Couple of people dropped off so we could use a few extra bodies to get the class rolling. Anyone interested feel free to pm me or sign up on the GUE website.

Cheers
-Rik

Ed is a great instructor, you are going to learn a lot!! Try to have fun as well!!! LOL! If you end up at Dutch, I'll probably see you there on that Sunday. Diving the U.S.S. Algol on that Saturday.

Me too. The scheduling didn't work out for me this year, but it will be nagging at me until I go back and get a pass from Ed.

Eh. It seems like if I take it next summer, I'd have to have the money for a drysuit at the same time. If I took the class next August and failed (which I would likely do), I'd need the drysuit so I could practice my skills for long enough to get them to a passing state. If it took me a few months of practice after the class, we'd be into November, which sounds so . . . chilly in a wetsuit. Or I'd end up waiting out the winter, forgetting everything I learned. Then again, if I can swing it financially to get the drysuit first and dive a bit in that, the class might be more useful to me. I think if I tried to get the drysuit and then take the class right away, I would be even more of a mess than I already am when it came to class time. What to do, what to do, lol.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom