Sony HC-7E and Seatool HDR-HC7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amazingtransplant

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm listing my Sony HC-7 and a Seatool HDR-HC7 for anyone interested in getting started in U/W high-definition videography. The camera comes with all original supplied cables, charger and battery. I misplaced the Picture Motion Browser software that came with it, but it can be downloaded from Sony's site. The camera has not shot more than 20 hours of footage, and I don't use the camera for editing or transfer, I have access to a HDV tape deck for that, so the camera itself has not seen much wear. I would say the camera is in excellent condition and and I'd place it at a 9.5/10.

The housing is the Deluxe version - which is all aluminum (no polycarbonate) and is probably one of the smallest aluminum video housings on the market. The camera fits really snugly and the entire system travels well with no excess space or weight. All controls work perfectly and its been maintained by the local agent Scubacam in Singapore. The housing has some minor water spots, and some scuffs at the bottom where it mounts the base but cosmetically its in generally excellent condition and both camera and housing functions perfectly.

This is a great system if you are getting started in HD underwater video. I'm looking at USD$2500 negotiable for the set, but buyer will have to pay shipping from Singapore. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Peter

Attachments

• P1030860a.jpg
    P1030860a.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 109
could you tell me what shipping would be to zip code 61073 USA?

Hi,

Shipping to that ZIP ranges between USD$100-130 for a worldwide courier 5kg package, 2-4 working days tracked. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks!

Peter

UPDATE:

1. The model of the camera is a HC7E - the PAL version. Apologies for not pointing that out sooner but it was an oversight on my part until I went to B&H's website looking for cameras and realised there were 2 versions to the HC7.
2. I'm willing to go with a lower price - USD$2300 negotiable, and
3. I will cover shipping costs on a worldwide courier tracked package
4. Paypal is preferred

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom