Ikelite DSLR setup for Canon 40D/50D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eperet1986

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

Selling because I would suddenly be moving back to my country soon. And extra baggage on airplane costs an arm and a leg these days. Everything is stored in Pelican 1650 with pick and pluck.
All gear have been bought piece by piece throughout the past 4mos starting from January 2010 to date. I have not gone underwater since acquiring the complete setup, since it is still very cold where I'm at (Maryland).

This package is as good as it gets. No need to buy anything else. Just put the camera in and start shooting. You even have spare parts (much like a save-a-dive kit). I stand to lose more than $2k, but if someone else could get more use with this, then I'll be alright with it.

My cost when I bought the system: about $5.3k+
Your cost today: $4,225 + shipping. NO TAXES. My loss, your gain.
**If you choose to pay through Paypal, please add 3%. Otherwise, I could accept eCheck, bank transfers, personal check all without additional fee -- but would have to clear first.

Let me know.
Thanks.

Attachments

• _MG_0765.jpg
    _MG_0765.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 116
  • _MG_0770.jpg
    _MG_0770.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 126
  • _MG_0776.jpg
    _MG_0776.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
As per inquiry:
Yes, willing to separate items, IF there is enough interest for the other stuff.
Don't want to be stuck with pieces of this setup.
Basically, EVERYTHING MUST GO.

Those do appear to be DS-160 strobes.

I have an interest as well.

Was everything purchased new?

Can you provide a list, I just don't see over $6,000 worth of gear between the housing, two strobes, chargers, arms, case and all. A list would help me better understand.

Thanks.

Yes, those are DS-160 strobes.
All inquiries replied.
I appreciate all the interest, keep 'em coming. :cool3:

Last edited:
Update:

PM's replied.
Currently 2 people in negotiations for the entire setup.
However, nothing is final until the $$$ is in my account.

Everyone STILL has a shot.
I appreciate all the interest.

Thanks.

UPDATE: PRICE DROP.

Several people inquired about the new 'upgrade' to a 4-point lock system. This is a $150 service done by Ikelite in house. To reflect this, I am dropping my price $150 to absorb the cost of the upgrade.

Hence, new price below.

My cost when I bought the system: about $5.3k+
Your cost today: $4,075 + shipping. NO TAXES. My loss, your gain.
**If you choose to pay through Paypal, please add 3%. Otherwise, I could accept eCheck, bank transfers, personal check all without additional fee -- but would have to clear first.

Let me know.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom