WANT TO BUY Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaldivam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to buy a good used Oceanic Pro Plus 2 with a compass and quick disconnect. Data cable would be nice too.

thanks
Marco

Leisure Pro has some in their used bin pretty cheap $475 I think. Also if you search through Bing you can get 10% back at leisure pro.

We have a used Pro Plus 2 computer with compass and quick disconnect but without the data cable. However it does come with a two year Leisure Pro warranty!

Adam

Make sure you get the updated version. It was just updated recently.

Adam

Great point here are the updates to the 2.1 version:

• New for 2010: User Changeable Batteries with hot-swap feature allowing time to change batteries without losing previous dive information
  • New for 2010: Firmware update feature allowing for future software uploads
  • New for 2010: Increased download memory from 256k to 512k which now includes cylinder pressure at every point durning the dive when using the logbook function

The older one is still a great unit but the 2.1 should drive the prices down on those a bit.

The link was for the 2.1, but its gone already!

Thank you Adam, I looked it up after receiving a reply an hour after posting the tread and bought it at Leisure Pro. Oceanic is on its way.

Thanks,
Marco

Straegen, Thanks for the info, My wife is also looking to get one, she was undecided between the Sherwood wisdom and the Oceanic.

Thanks
Marco

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom