How to remove Aladin Prime from console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rbc1

Reaction score
Hi there!
I need to replace battery in Aladin Prime but cannot figure out how to remove it from 3 gauge console. I got the compass out but afraid to put too much pressure on Aladin.
What is the secret? I found no answer in manual.
thanks
rbc

Place the backside of the console on a counter edge. Center the computer over the corner and push down on both ends of the console. The computer will come out. Grab it an finish taking it completely out.

I would also run the boot under hot water to make it more flexible

I needed to do the exact same thing. Hot water, edge of the sink, and just like they said, it comes right out. I had to convince it a little, but now my trusty old piece will go nicely into an armband for a backup computer. I love the graphics once I download dives, very customizable. Unfortunately, my newest Aeris is great diving, but the graphics when you download it looks like a three year old drew it with a crayon. I should have stuck with Scubapro, the new G2!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom