Suunto D6 sync with Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melascuba

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello
does anybody know how to download the dive log from a Suunto D6 to a mac?
I got the cable and software from Suunto, but on the installation CD it only mentiones Windows, no Mac, and effectively it doesn't work. then downloaded Macdive and here when hitting IMPORT it gives me "no serial port detected".
Does anybody have some tips?
Thanks - Melascuba

Try posting your question to the MacDive Forum. I have had success getting great assistance from him for a different computer. The is forum located at mac-dive.com/forum/.

There is no official support from Suunto for OS X for any of their products.

I have have had good luck using:

DiveLog

Assuming you've installed the usb drivers according to the instructions with Macdive then I've found that you need to connect the computer after you've started Macdive. Also the physical connection between the cable and computer was/is loose for me, so holding it in place helps too.

There is also Jdivelog which can help you. It can communicate with suunto and includes a divelog, a mixed-gaz deco-planning and a gaz-blender utility. And it works perfectly on macOS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom