Best mask for Asian facial features?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

21isfun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
due to less prominent cheek bones, many masks don't fit so well. Any suggestions from divers that have this dilemma or have asian dive buddies and know what they use?

Asian usuallyhave flatter and wider face, myself included. I found a few masks fit me and my asian friend pretty well, they are Oceanic Shadow, Mare X-vision, and Cressi big eye. You may want to take a t look at them.

Asian usuallyhave flatter and wider face, myself included. I found a few masks fit me and my asian friend pretty well, they are Oceanic Shadow, Mare X-vision, and Cressi big eye. You may want to take a t look at them.

Agree n these do fit most Asian faces:

Tusa
Atomics
Oceanic Shadow
Cressi Matrix
Problue

Cheers,

SangP

I've use the Promate (something.. it's a frameless mask) which is the same as the Tilos excel which fit me just fine.

I'm from the Philippines, been using Mares X-vision for couple of years already.. the best mask i ever wore.. Cressi big eyes and atomic frame less is also good fit for Asians.

My GF is Filipina with the flat and wide face asian contours; she uses a Tusa Platina mask which she is happy with.

I use a Tusa Pano Geo mask and it's the best one I've had (I am Asian). It fits a lot of different faces.

I have noticed that Tusa is popular with Japanese - partially because it's a Japanese company but it may be due to the designs. I would also second the Platina, especially for those with smaller faces.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom