Online shop in the EU to buy an Oceanic Atom 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walterheck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I'm looking for a cheap and good (where good is a little more important then cheap :wink: ) online store to buy an Atom 2.0.
I don't need to buy it from a physical shop as my lifestyle is nomadic and I have no idea when I am where. I'm in NL now, and would like to buy one before leaving for Thailand and Malaysia on June 10th.

Any good tips anyone?

cheers,

Walter

The only one that I am aware of is Subprof (SUBPROF.COM | Spearfishing , Scuba, Fishing, Swimming, Nautical online Shop).

Thanks, that looks good! Any other options anyone?

Getting excited!

We have the Atom 2.0 in stock. Shipping usually takes 3-4 and should arrive before you fly.

Feel free to contact me with further questions.

Sorry, I already decided to buy at subprof. They didn't have it in stock, but assured me it would be in NL before I fly. Crossing my fingers...

Grr.. subprof did not hold to their word. They told me they could deliver before I was flying out.

Today, only after I contacted them, they told me that they had soem sort of trouble with Oceanic Spain and now it's too late to order somewhere else. Now I have to go diving without my new computer, totally sucks :(

Thats is a pain :furious:

Where are you flying to, it may be as cheap to buy there?
Might be possible to buy in Singapore and have it shipped to your first hotel or dive destination by fedex?
If you can find someone who has them in stock in the UK or Europe they could ship it next day delivery to you in holland, you would need to be quick but it should be possible.
Just some thoughts

Grr.. subprof did not hold to their word. They told me they could deliver before I was flying out.

Today, only after I contacted them, they told me that they had soem sort of trouble with Oceanic Spain and now it's too late to order somewhere else. Now I have to go diving without my new computer, totally sucks :(

Well, last I checked they were much more expensive in Singapore. I'm flying to Thailand by the way, but I'll only be spending this weekend in Bangkok and after that i'm heading to Koh Phi Phi, which is probably a bad idea to ship anything to :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom