Are You Looking For Underwater Video Lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
If you're shopping for a video light you should consider the Nocturnal Lights SLX 800i and the SLX 800xi video lights because:

1. Ultra reliable - never deal with malfunctions during your trip.
2. You can switch between 60 and 90 degrees (and 12 degrees if you would like to use the light as a dive light).
3. Very bright - provides enough power to restore colors and add contrast to your shots so they don't look dark and dull.
4. We offer adapters that will cover 90% of the arms in the market, and our own arms/adapters that will fit all of the housings.
5. Ultra compact - the SLX 800i is so light weight and compact it makes it really easy to travel with.

For more information about the SLX 800i please visit the SLX 800i and SLX 800xi page.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding how the lights would mount on the housings. We have adapters for Gates, Amphibico, Ikelite, Equinox, Ocean Images, Sea and Sea, and more!

Here are some customer reviews:

"I love everything about the lights. They are build solid and the service is excellent. I’ve never had a better light than these and I would definitely recommend everyone who is looking for video lights to give these a shot!" -Horst S.

"I love and recommend Nocturnal Lights because of their superior quality, design, and ease of use. Several years ago I got a SLX 300, which I later upgraded to a SLX 800. After that I bought another SLX 800 to have two lights for video. I use them both as video lights as well as dive lights. I’ve never had any flooding problems with them and the lights are far superior than any other lights I have experienced. Thanks for the great products!" -Jim R.

nl-slx-800i-ball-focus-2.jpg

nl-slx-800Xi-video-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom