Montreal dive buddy wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vesebr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey,

I'm looking to start diving locally and I want someone to go with. I don't really know any of the local spots, I've only been to lock 21.

I am working on my divemaster cert, and I have a drysuit, but haven't really had the chance to work it too much yet.

My availability during the week is basically open, and with enough notice, can manage to be free on weekends too.

Surely someone out there is looking for someone fun to go diving with!

Hey dude,
Send me your contact info by PM. I'm also working on my DM at the moment.
I dive locally and do the occasional day trips to Cornwall-Prescott-Cardinal etc.
But I can only dive over the weekend, just so you know.
Cheers

Hi My name is Monique, live West island. We met on pof and I wasn't certified yet. Now I am and need a partner for diviing, originally my plan was to just dive down south. I'm going to the quarry June 19 to refresh, and have been in May 2010 to Conestoga .

if you need a beginner with you, i'd love to learn more. Going to Tobermory this summer to ...going to see the wrecks...

I need a dive buddy too.....new to the diving thing....could benefit from experienced diver to coach me...

Monique

I could use a few extra names to add to my (currently very short) list of potential dive buddies but my work schedule is so unpredictable that it makes scheduling things next to impossible. I'm going to be doing AOW later this month (partly to get more experience and partly to clean off any rust from my skills) and then going to the Bahamas is August.

I'd love a few dives in July if I can find a buddy (other than the one I'm going to the Bahamas with, who also has an unpredicatable sched) and a way to fit them in. I'm also based in the west island.

I will also be at the Kahnawake Quarry on June 19th, come on down! :)

I'll be doing my AOW at the quarry on the 26th and 27th. I've never been there before. How's the water? If I thought I could get any more days off work in the near future, I'd try to make it a small party there on the 19th, but it looks out of the question. :(

Water temp should be somewhat "enjoyable" - 50-ish around 35 feet. So if you're going to 90+ feet, expect some cold water :) Vizibility depends on how many divers are there at the same time but it's usually very good.
You'll have a blast!

Water temp should be somewhat "enjoyable" - 50-ish around 35 feet. So if you're going to 90+ feet, expect some cold water :)

Thanks. I guess I'll find out what my cold tolerance is. :shocked2:

I'll be there also, bring a diving hoot......stay warm, your body feels fine in a 7mm, and gloves too!

Should be a great day....

Mo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom