Nexus Housing for D200, mint with extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Nexus housing that fits the Nikon D200 digital SLR. It can also be upgraded to fit the D300.

Included:

Nexus Housing for D200 in excellent/mint condition

Nexus PC-R-3 Flat Port

12-24 zoom gear

105 manual focus gear

60 manual focus gear

60 aperture gear

60 manual/AF gear

Original documentation and accessories

Everything in excellent to near mint condition. You can check out pics on Flickr: Ridlon's Photostream and look under Gear For Sale.

We are Nexus dealers and have upgraded our camera systems so are selling this housing as its been stored for the past couple of years. This housing is heavily discounted from a new model price and includes almost $1000 in port and gears. Comes with owner's manual and documentation.

$1290 Verified PayPal accounts only please.

Very interested, PM Sent, Nikonos type bulkheads ?
What lens fits the PC-R-3 Flat Port ?
Where is a referance page for Nexus ports ?

Last edited:
How and how much to get it upgraded to house a D300?

please let me know if you still have this available and if you have a strobe still available

Hi,

Is your housing still available?

Where are you located?

Cheers,
Regards,
Mark

Hey, I've sent you a message through ebay and I posted a message on the old thread you had about this package. Is it still available? I am interested in the whole package not one or two pieces. Please let me know if it is still available and if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom