pursuit of illegal shark fishing boat continues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read that on HEPCA's website yesterday Samaka - We have a southern safari starting soon and I will let the guide know, if he doesn't already.

Sink the f*cker, that's all I can say.

Cheers

C.

Nice call Crowley, but I'll raise you a 'burn the ship with the crew aboard'. :wink:

nah sink the boat - then they will potentially get eaten by the relatives of the creatures they chopped bits off and left to drown alive.

I'm not a bad person, I just don't like sharks being killed for no reason.

Cheers

C.

nah sink the boat - then they will potentially get eaten by the relatives of the creatures they chopped bits off and left to drown alive.

Cheers

C.

+1 I just don't like anything being killed for no reason. :no:

Cheers

C.

As much as I see your point Mr Crowley and as much as I'd like to see those guys punnished... I'd rather keep them locked up (getting the proper treatment) untill they tell us who was buying the fins from them... Then we can take them back and drop them overboard to the sharks.

It's important that we stop the fishing and finning but more important to get to the bottom of the problem... the trade...

...a...

It's important that we stop the fishing and finning but more important to get to the bottom of the problem... the trade...

...a...

I agree but good luck with that :

Shark Fin Soup Cuisine | Best Cuisine Guide

Here is your delicious cuisine-list of Shark Fin Soup cuisine. Shark Fin Soup is well known as one of the “Big 4″ dishes in Chinese Cuisine. It is a very popular dish throughout Asia.
Shark Fin Soup is originated from China. It is very famous and can be found at the Chinese style restaurant in China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, and other Asian countries.

:shakehead:

sharkfin11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom