florida keys this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded

Contributor
Reaction score
gonna be in the keys this weekend and thought I'd see if any 'like-minded' divers would be down there.
anyone interested in some tech 1-ish dives this weekend? or some fundies level stuff. whatever, I'm not picky.

He only likes salt water when there's sweet crude oil in it.

well im not looking forward to it...but i can't go to the keys and NOT dive can I?
i'm not gonna do a tech dive with just anybody. looks like I'll end up in 20' of bathtub water looking at fishes with an instabuddy. yippee.

you blue gloved weirdos quit picking on me!

I wish this were next weekend and I'd go with you :(

I'm tied up seeing a few miles of cave this weekend...no biggie that you're ditching us for a silly salt water dive, rather than enjoying a nice long scooter ride in HITW surrounded by refreshing spring water and cold drinks back on the boat...it's cool...I guess...:idk:

oh we'll have a boat too
with plenty of cold drinks

There is a group from SFL-DIR going out with Silent world this weekend. They have a night dive on the Speigel planned. Give them a call for the schedule. Or are you going on a private boat?

Thanks for pointing this out Matthew, how are you by the way?

Yes, we have a Spiegel night dive planned. Booked full of DIR folks at the mo, plus a couple of rec divers. Should be good for either. I may even get out on it myself (shock horror) although everytime I dive lately, it means the viz is crap and theres a ripping current. That was the case again for me on the SG today :(

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom