I am famous now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

Have you seen the latest issue of "Dive Training"
magazine, on page 69 is my picture. This was taken on my last trip to Coz. by a photographer, I didn't know who he was or who he represented, but he asked me to pose and smile, so I did.

Iguana Don

I was just looking through my new Scuba Diving magazine and on page 89, the picture looks just like you. You have been to Bonaire haven't you??

I was there watching the photo shoot for "SI Swimsuit Issue" and Mike snapped that shot.

Nice pose don't you think? That's my best side!

ID

Now I just have to try and track down a copy from somewhere!!! God, living in the UK is like living out in the sticks on this board!!!

We even got him to smile for his photograph!

And to show off doing one arm pushups! (go look at photo again)

I haven't heard of ya! :p Who do you say you are and in what magazine that you own and publish did you write an article about yourself and star in it while taking a self portrait with a remote controlled camera? And how many subscriptions of your own magazine do you own and give away to others for free to?
Where is a link for proof????? Huh????
The Gas-sceptic.

ID...the mag was DIver Training ? Does this mean you were an example??......A good or bad example?? Or was this a prep for an SI spread?? One of those things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. :confused:

Butch :peace:

Id, is that I thought the VERY SAME THING when I saw this pic in Diver's Training... only it's NOT your good side.

Now turn around, bend over, and crack a smile... :tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom