Aquatica D200 Housing and Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abuemily

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have for sale an almost unused setup for the Nikon D200. I purchased it new in October 2007 for a trip to the Red Sea and due to faulty strobes, only took it under to test for integrity (which it passed)--actually only in the water twice, so it all looks brand new. Following is what there is:

-Aquatica AD200 Housing with twin Nikonos bulkheads (one 5 pin, one 2 pin), moisture alarm, with handles and port cover. (Arms have the removable TLC ball mounts which work with TLC, Ikelite, or ULCS arms)
-8" Dome port with dome shade, neoprene covers (for with shade and without) and port cover
-Macro port with neoprene cover and port cover
-Focus Gear for Nikon 60mm F2.8 lens
-Focus/Zoom gear for Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye lens
-Aquatica 1/4-20 Stud for mounting on top of housing
-Ikelite TTL Adapter for Nikon Cameras in Housing with /Nikonos bulkhead

I have over $4,000 invested in this, and it can all be yours for $1,800. I also have the camera and lenses if anyone is interested and we can talk a package price. Happy to shoot you photos if you ask. I have access to USPS for mailing (US military mail) so no customs or transit issues, all can be fully insured--shipping at cost)

Last edited:
Hi,

If your housing fails to sell for any reason please contact me as I will definately have it. I only just saw the advert.

Thanks,
Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom