Canon Powershot G9 and WP-DC21 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abuemily

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In the urge to clean out everything as I'm no longer doing the u/w photo gig (all my diving is now spent keeping my 13-year old daughter from doing something foolish) I'm getting rid of my backup camera. I have a Canon Powershot G9 with a very low-use WP-DC21 housing (from Canon) for sale. The camera also comes equipped with Canon LA-DC58H Lens Adapter and Tiffen circular Polarizer filter (obviously for land use). I've also installed an aftermarket grip, thumb plate, hot shoe cover and all black lens ring. Comes with all manuals, CD, strap, cable, etc. $400, shipping/insurance at cost. I'll even throw in a Metz 36-AF-4C flash with the setup. Will use USPS (military mail) for shipment to CONUS, international mail elsewhere. Will take all the photos you want upon request. Thanks for looking!

what's approximate shutter count on this camera?
could you send some pics on camera's condition? (maze3@hotmail.com)
any scratches on lens or screen? dust on sensor?

will you take $230 without housing adapter? (shipped with usps)

In the urge to clean out everything as I'm no longer doing the u/w photo gig (all my diving is now spent keeping my 13-year old daughter from doing something foolish) I'm getting rid of my backup camera. I have a Canon Powershot G9 with a very low-use WP-DC21 housing (from Canon) for sale. The camera also comes equipped with Canon LA-DC58H Lens Adapter and Tiffen circular Polarizer filter (obviously for land use). I've also installed an aftermarket grip, thumb plate, hot shoe cover and all black lens ring. Comes with all manuals, CD, strap, cable, etc. $400, shipping/insurance at cost. I'll even throw in a Metz 36-AF-4C flash with the setup. Will use USPS (military mail) for shipment to CONUS, international mail elsewhere. Will take all the photos you want upon request. Thanks for looking!

Does the Canon housing allow the use of the hot shoe for strobe activation? G9 does RAW, doesn't it?

Bryce

No, you have to use optical--one of the drawbacks of the Canon housings. Works great with optical cord with the Inon strobes, but that's besides the point. Yes, the G9 shoots RAW (and usually what I do).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom