Celebrate!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
WooHoo!!I did it today. I did my Navigation checkout dives and did my final perfect. My buddy sucked up all his air so for the final check out the instructor was my buddy and timer. For my pattern I chose a triangel, we left off the rope marker as the start and exit I did 270 for three minutes, 30 for three minutes and 150 for the last three minutes we surfaced and he told me that was really good as he thinks a triange is one of the hardest to do. Our visiblity by the way was 3-5feet. Real bad, so relying on my compass was not difficult as it was all I could see.

I now have completed Boat Diving, Night/low visiblity diving and Navigation. I will soon be completed the Deep Dive Modules and will be certified AOW SSI. My instructor told me to do the Stress and Rescue next spring and complete out Master Diver certification. This is really exciting to me, I know that it may not mean a whole lot but to me it is one heck of an accomplishment.:)

I know from all this that I really prefer ocean diving, but the lake and river are in driving distance, I don't have to fly there and I can get experience.

Happy Diving!!!!
Cindy

Dear SeaAngel... here is your song... to the tune of (what else) Earth Angel...

SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?
SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?

You navigated the ocean floor
With your compass you found the shore!
Navigated a triangle too!
Oh Seangel, we’re proud of you!

SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?
SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?

Vis was only five feet too
In the end you pulled right through!
That you could do it, of course we knew!
Now, you’re a Navigator too… woo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!

SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?
SeaAngel, SeaAngel,
What did you find?

:tease:

Good work, Cindy!
It's nice to hear as much good news as possible.
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom