Hollis F1 fin - ripping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was amazed and saddened last weekend when I saw my Hollis F1 had starting ripping/tearing. I thought the material was a little stronger than this.

Hollis - will you replace this fin? I haven't abused them. Seems like a weak point in the seam or something. I absolutely love this fin, but would have a hard time buying a replacement set for something like this.

I hope they make it through the next 4 days:idk:... I have UTD Tech 1 training this weekend.

Thanks,

Justin

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 891
Did you contact the shop you bought it from? That is where you'd go first and likley get it faster if they have a set in stock.
I bought them from scubatoys...don't know why I didn't think of that also.
Thanks!

Hi Justin,

Please contact Scubatoys.com since they handled the original order. They will be happy to take care of this for you. :wink:

Regards,
Nick

Hey Nick,

Scubatoys tells me they received them and sent them back to you. I had to borrow a pair of fins today for diving... I really miss my F1s. Any word on what is going on?

Justin

Hey Nick,

Scubatoys tells me they received them and sent them back to you. I had to borrow a pair of fins today for diving... I really miss my F1s. Any word on what is going on?

Justin

Hi Justin,

Your replacements are scheduled to ship by early next week to Scuba Toys. XL F1's are becoming a very popular size making them hard to come by :D

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Justin,

Your replacements are scheduled to ship by early next week to Scuba Toys. XL F1's are becoming a very popular size making them hard to come by :D

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks so much for the great service!

I have the same problem with BOTH fins after 50 dives =((
It's hard for me to return them, because the purchase was made in the internet store :crying2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom