Canon 1D Mk IIn for trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoBret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,

I have my trusty work horse 1D Mk IIn up for a trade if any one is interested. Its an 8mp, 8 frames per second pro Canon body built to take the hits and get the shots in all conditions. This is a used body only, with battery and charger. Sensor professionally cleaned and ready to go. Has signs of use but has not been dropped. Body is scuffed in major wear areas but technically sound and still cranking out the frames. I have no more use for it anymore and has been in my gear bag for 6 months. I just dont need the speed and use my 5D Mk II way more nowadays.

Anyone have a Canon G9 or G11 with water housing in good condition let me know, all trades considered.

Pics on request, PM is key.

Thanks for looking guys and gals...

I will have pics up tomorrow, will also consider trades for strobes or anything underwater photo related. Looking to sell for about $900 privately so that will give you an idea. Amazing to think it cost me 5k three years ago! Still a solid work horse though, dragged it out tonight and it blazed through some frames on a job I had to do.

Sorry for the delay guys...

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7326.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

Ok just got some software and checked actuations: 63412, the shutter system on these badboys is tested to 150,000 + so lots of life left on this camera for sure.

BUMP... So just to clarify, this camera comes with a 4gig Card, Eyepiece (not pictured but new) and the charger and battery, oh and a price drop to $750 if anyone wants to buy it :).

Back
Top Bottom