WANTED: 1-2 Sea & Sea YS90-DX Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would be very grateful to purchase 1 or 2 of these strobes if you have any you would like to part with.

Thanks!

Hi Robert,

I have one strobe left for sale. I'm in Little Cayman at the Digital Shootout right now, but if you want, I can send you a Paypal invoice in the next couple of days then mail it on monday.
Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Best,
Doug

Hi Robert,

I just returned from Little Cayman. If you're still interested in the strobe shoot me off an e-mail.
I leave for Italy tuesday afternoon and I'll be taking the strobe with me if I don't sell it before then.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Doug

Doug:

I purchased one before your first reply to my request, so i am all set. sorry i did not respond earlier. i hope you had a great time at the Digital Shootout.

Robert

Can you ship from Italy to Belgium and what is your price in Euro.

I'm also looking for a strobe like that

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the response. The Digital Shootout was great! The diving was wonderful, the resort and staff fantastic and everyone had a fun time! Glad you picked up a strobe. I have a feeling some of the messages get time delayed from the board here which may explain some delay in response time!

Happy shooting!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom