Light&Motion Mako PC110

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JuergB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I want to sell a Mako PC110 (inside stands 110-B) with both handles and wide angle port.
The housing is in a very good condition.

And i have a second Mako housing PC100 too, with both handles and ww port.

I have a monitor back too for this housing, but i have no cam and can't test it whether it works well. I sent it some weeks ago to light and motion UK to test it and they said, that it works well! But i can't guarantee this.

I have a light and motion remote monitor too, with L&M cable and socket to connect it at the monitor back. But it's the same like the monitor back. I can't test it, but L&M said it works well.

There is also the fitting Pelicase for the housing and all the stuff

And finally i have the Sunray mini Elite video light system with 2 lights, 2 battery pods, 2 batteries, 2 flex arms and charger.

SO if you are interested in something of my stuff, please mail me

I tried to add some pics, but i didn't work?? But i can send them to you via mail

Reactions: xyz
I want to sell a Mako PC110 (inside stands 110-B) with both handles and wide angle port.
The housing is in a very good condition.

And i have a second Mako housing PC100 too, with both handles and ww port.

I have a monitor back too for this housing, but i have no cam and can't test it whether it works well. I sent it some weeks ago to light and motion UK to test it and they said, that it works well! But i can't guarantee this.

I have a light and motion remote monitor too, with L&M cable and socket to connect it at the monitor back. But it's the same like the monitor back. I can't test it, but L&M said it works well.

There is also the fitting Pelicase for the housing and all the stuff

And finally i have the Sunray mini Elite video light system with 2 lights, 2 battery pods, 2 batteries, 2 flex arms and charger.

SO if you are interested in something of my stuff, please mail me

I tried to add some pics, but i didn't work?? But i can send them to you via mail
Hello, I realize this is a very old post but was wondering if you still have this equipment. I have a monitor back for my unit but it’s not working. If you still have yours and want to sell it I would definitely be interested. Please let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom