DG01's Surface Interval Timer and EL - Issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've recently acquired the DG01 Wrist Mount unit and have found that in the 6 dives I've put on it not once have I been given the right SI time in the dive log - except the first dive which indicated I had no SI before that dive... which was correct.

I have a couple dives logged on the DG01 where I had not dove for days prior and they still show SI's of :23 mins... or :13 mins before that dive. I've not had an SI under 1:30hrs on each multiple dive day when using this device however the DG01 hasn't logged an SI over :32 mins yet.

As well... each time the unit starts up it initializes with an EL-2 setting... indicating that my elevation has been determined to be in the 3,001-5,000' range. I live in the Pacific Northwest (WA-USA) and I dive primarily the Puget Sound. My GPS has my homes elevation at 394'... and I run down the hill to the Puget Sound which I'm fairly certain is at sea-level... because it's the sea.

Anyone else having these same issues, or seeing the same results with this unit...? Or if there are any suggestions on what might be fundamentally wrong with the setup...? I'm happy to follow up with any settings information on my device.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom